Friday, November 15, 2013

Publication Dates for A RED, RED ROSE

My new publisher, The Wild Rose Press, is releasing the e-book version of A RED, RED ROSE for Kindle Select (Kindle Digital Publishing) November 25, 2013--just in time for Thanksgiving!
This exclusive publication lasts for 3 months. A RED, RED ROSE may be downloaded on your Kindle FREE from January 21 - 25, 2014.
The worldwide release date for the print version of my cozy mystery/Southern Gothic set in SW Virginia is March 14, 2014.
If you haven't read A RED, RED ROSE yet, please fire up your Kindles (yes, a pun) and order the digital copy--then give me a heart-felt review on Amazon if you are so moved.
If you like my story, you'll be happy to know I have finished the sequel and am polishing it to submit for publication. FLOW GENTLY, SWEET ASHBY takes place five years later--same setting, same characters, new ghost(s).
I love my readers and appreciate your support!

No comments: