Thursday, April 26, 2012

First Signing for A RED, RED ROSE is a Success!



Tuesday night the Westlake Library meeting room was brim-full with folks waiting to hear about my just-released cozy mystery/Southern Gothic novel A RED, RED ROSE. I spoke about my historical research, the idea that inspired my writing process and the setting prototype which is so obviously Smith Mountain Lake where we all live.I read a selection that was designed to leave them salivating for more! My lively audience asked wonderful questions and many lined up for signed copies of my novel. I was blown away! THIS is the fun part about being published. Thanks to the Westlake Library staff and the Franklin County Friends of the Library for providing a warm setting and cool refreshments for the event. And thanks to all those who took time out from their busy schedules to offer me support.

No comments: