Saturday, June 11, 2011

My first talk/reading/signing for Eaglebait!

Thursday, 6:30 p.m. at the Westlake Library,I held my first public event for Eaglebait. Wow! I was in shock when 38 folks showed up. They were a magnificent audience. It was especially gratifying to see the family with a youngster going into middle school next year. Concerned parents about school bullies, doing whatever they can to help their kiddo adjust to a new school situation. Also, lots of fri


ends, neighbors, golfers, writers, and book clubbers came out to show moral support and make me smile. My grateful thanks to one and all! I signed 25 books, too. My next gig will be at the Moneta/SML Library Thursday, July 14 at 6 p.m. where I'll do a similar format. Hoping anyone who missed the Westlake event will be able to get to the next one.

2 comments:

H.C. Williams said...

Great picture! And a great turnout!! Congrats.

Becky Mushko said...

Glad it went well! Wish I could have been there.